Greetings from the road!

SJJ, I had no idea you made the move. We all hope this all works out for you. Prayers definitely sent your way!!

That reminds me of one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists. He's even better in person.

<iframe width="1366" height="768" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice Tractor ya got there sir. I had to drive a lot of old dogs and cabin overs before I got into to something as handsome as that
but, never that new. Last thing I drove was a 99 Kenworth 3 axle large car and I still don't believe it myself. And it could pass a sports car on a on-ramp grossed out.
Drove for over 20 years and 5 OTR in the good ole days. Nowadays there seems to be a different breed out there, if ya been driving for any amount of time ya know what I mean.
Got plenty of stories but, I don't know if I can type that long. Good luck sir and keep it between the lines.

Honestly, I don't know who it is. In the moment, I just aimed at shot and hadn't even gotten a handle on what was on. Can't make it out in the pic either. :dunno: Who do you think it is?
I immediately wanted to make the sign of the cross when I saw this.

I might have to change the title of this thread to "Greetings From Under Water". It hasn't stopped raining for even one second since I arrived Saturday and doesn't look like it ever plans to. Flash flood warnings and tsunami warnings are in effect until 10 pm March 1, 2235.

I just saw a cat chasing a mouse. They were both in kayaks!

Praying that you have many blessings on your new adventure, SJ! :thumbsup:

Longview is near Tyler my hometown & also ETLS ole Robert! :thumbsup:
Wish you could have applied to Central there, but since I retired that terminal is now closed.

Honk for me if ever you are in Tyler, its a nice place!

Ole Nine Speed Rome

Last edited:
Well dear friends,

After leaving the gypsies and staying with a friend for 3 weeks, I have been staying in Texarkana for a couple of months. I got a job with a local trucking company. They're not keeping me very busy and it's HOT here now. I have an opportunity to go to Ohio with another gypsy. I'm not really fond of going back to gypsies, but it might be worth it.

Meanwhile, I found me a girlfriend. She and I are totally on the same page. She will even travel to Ohio if I go there. :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom