What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Late Good Morning, Cleaned a sealed copy of Coltrane and ripping as I type.
View attachment 1122635
Sealed but the sleeve must have deteriorated. White lint all over. Dead quite now:)
It seems weird to clean sealed records, but I do it to remove any "manufacturing detritus" that might be present. Kind of like washing the jeans you just bought at Walmart, before wearing them.

More lazy than self control. Opened it and the inner sleeve must have degraded leaving white stuff all over it. Finally drug out the rcm and cleaned Garland,Coltrane,Bing, and Django. :)
I'm mildly unhappy with a package of inner sleeves. I've used 3 packs of 50 of these sleeves and this 4th package has about a additional 3/16 of poly on the opening resulting in me having to trim it off to fit in the album cover. When I ordered them from Matt's Baseball he gave me a smokin' deal. I could throw the whole pack out and still be way ahead:).
Maybe you should go visit ( Delmarva ) and see if he can trim 3/16" of those sleeves. :rflmao:

IMG_3164.JPG

"Founded by Irish refugees in 1825 on the outskirts of Glasgow, Auchentoshan is one of the last active distilleries in the Lowlands. In common with other Lowland (and Irish) whiskies, Auchentoshan malt whisky is distilled three times (as opposed to most Scottish malt whisky, which is distilled twice)." For this reason it's so fine, maybe...:)
Fine is the word Beau,with a lingering sweetness.Hits the spot:)

Back
Top Bottom