Talk about a 60's flashback.

Amazon Prime has Rowan and Martin's Laugh in. If that doesn't bring you back, you weren't there. Being in a state of mind that replicates the era helps.

I always heard it said "Anybody who claims to remember the sixties wasn't really there". HA! Sounds like something George Carlin, Dr. Johnny Fever or maybe Grace Slick. would have said.

Anyway, always loved that show. Sometimes the bits were dumb, but that contributed to how funny they were. Still shed a tear each time I hear about someone from the show having passed on.

Sock it to me, you bet your bippy, one ringy dingy...
I haven’t really watched it since it went off the air but I remember so many of the catch phrases!

On most nights on Decades TV. Need an antenna to get the upper digital channels. Really good stuff on that old show, and the Decades flashback show afterwards is good too.

I’ve got most of the sixties sitcoms on DVD and a killer Pioneer player, when I get tired of the mindless dumbed down entertainment of today I grab the remote and switch sources. First I got all the looney tunes for Saturday morning breakfast, then MASH to replace the news(Blues). I’ve got all the Dean Martin Roasts and play them to forget about things today.

Here come the judge,here come the judge, Very interesting,but stupid,Would you like a Walnetto?,look it up in your funk and wagnels,The fickle finger of fate award.

tumblr_nd9g8oFslv1ram4r5o1_500.gif

Amazon Prime has Rowan and Martin's Laugh in. If that doesn't bring you back, you weren't there. Being in a state of mind that replicates the era helps.

This was on about when I was allowed to stay up. When my sister was home from school I watched it with her.

One phrase I'll always remember, "...with the right on Dan Rowan and the more on Dick Martin..." This is also about the time I started reading Mad magazine too.

/that left a mark

Back
Top Bottom