What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

That was a long time away for you, but I guess you're used to it.
Needless to say you've got some organizing to do! You brought home that new Yamaha rig as well I assume.
The lil' Pioneer is looking very sweet by the way. I heard there's an SX-828 sitting on the curb in front of @432HzBob's place awaiting a good home...just sayin'. In the right hands it could be the beast it deserves to be.

It was too long away and I am looking forward to never doing that again.

I left that Yamaha set with a friend down there for safekeeping. I had to make an executive decision and it got bumped in favor of a couple crates of LPs. Left a few of them down there as well but a Mustang only holds so much so somethings had to stay in the Lou.

I have been struggling to stay current with this thread and didn’t even try today. Sounds like 432 has been blowing up more stuff? Sorry to hear that. Blowing up receivers sucks monkey-balls. :confused:

I love this little 626, and can only imagine how much fun an 828 would be. That whole series are likely my favorite receivers from Pioneer. Not the most powerful or the best on paper but damn if they don’t sound great and I am a sucker for the styling.

Happy Saturday Night All!
:beerchug:

It was too long away and I am looking forward to never doing that again.

I left that Yamaha set with a friend down there for safekeeping. I had to make an executive decision and it got bumped in favor of a couple crates of LPs. Left a few of them down there as well but a Mustang only holds so much so somethings had to stay in the Lou.

I have been struggling to stay current with this thread and didn’t even try today. Sounds like 432 has been blowing up more stuff? Sorry to hear that. Blowing up receivers sucks monkey-balls. :confused:

I love this little 626, and can only imagine how much fun an 828 would be. That whole series are likely my favorite receivers from Pioneer. Not the most powerful or the best on paper but damn if they don’t sound great and I am a sucker for the styling.

Happy Saturday Night All!
:beerchug:
Yeah, this morning 432 was venting steam over his SX-828. It had been giving him issues in the past but he decided to hook it up and see if it was ready to perform...it didn't. Noise issues somewhere beyond the pots I believe. He said it was going out to the curb to get buried under 3 feet of snow. My heart sank at the thought.

Glad you're home, Fuzzy and that you have tomorrow to get re-acclimated. before jumping back to the grinding stone.
I'm out. The lumber pit awaits in eight hours.

Love’s Philosophy
BY PERCY BYSSHE SHELLEY
The fountains mingle with the river
And the rivers with the ocean,
The winds of heaven mix for ever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single;
All things by a law divine
In one spirit meet and mingle.
Why not I with thine?—

See the mountains kiss high heaven
And the waves clasp one another;