What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Would love to see Fuzzy hit first. I don't watch that stuff. Let's keep moving forward. Thanks for the heads up!

It's a good enough point. Some of the milestones are interesting, but the meat and potatoes are in the everyday posts. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen people tempted to try out stuff that is new to them. I've done it myself on several occasions, and been alerted to the fact that I've sown the seeds of curiosity in others. We have a long way to go, and some great times ahead.

It's a good enough point. Some of the milestones are interesting, but the meat and potatoes are in the everyday posts. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen people tempted to try out stuff that is new to them. I've done it myself on several occasions, and been alerted to the fact that I've sown the seeds of curiosity in others. We have a long way to go, and some great times ahead.
Copy that. I've been very close to dropping out a number of times because I get tired of certain aspects here that many of you are aware of...but then I always think about the real, quality content and how good it is, and the friends I've made here and I come right back with my usual drivel.

Listening to Satan's 2013 reunion album Life Sentence . I do not own it as yet, so this is an audio rip that I took off of youtube.
https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Satan/Life_Sentence/367468/MetalCartoshka/353038
They hadn't recorded together since their debut album 30 years earlier in 1983. It sounds like they never parted ways.
From their first album their imagery is always the skeletal British judge with his curly wig. He's their version of Iron Maiden's Eddie or Megadeth's Vic Rattlehead.
a0920423743_10.jpg

Copy that. I've been very close to dropping out a number of times because I get tired of certain aspects here that many of you are aware of...but then I always think about the real, quality content and how good it is, and the friends I've made here and I come right back with my usual drivel.

Listening to Satan's 2013 reunion album Life Sentence . I do not own it as yet, so this is an audio rip that I took off of youtube.
https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Satan/Life_Sentence/367468/MetalCartoshka/353038
They hadn't recorded together since their debut album 30 years earlier in 1983. It sounds like they never parted ways.
From their first album their imagery is always the skeletal British judge with his curly wig. He's their version of Iron Maiden's Eddie or Megadeth's Vic Rattlehead.
a0920423743_10.jpg

Welll I believe I'll check this band out tomorrow. Frank you always put so much time and effort into your posts. It's impressive!! I love it!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom