What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

1524363518618610923733.jpg
Well so far the new yamaha works great as a headphone amp. Test it with speakers tomorrow when the wife and kid aren't asleep. I'm a little confused about this long plasticy thing. My old pioneer and luxman don't have one. Do you use it to smack the receiver when it knonks out? Weird.:dunno:

I have a man cave strategically placed around 50 miles from Wifey-Poo. The screened porch is basically one big speaker. The neighbors always give us a grimaced smile when we see them, but they know I usually shut it down around 4:00 a.m.
Because that's when it's time to go fishing. ( my Grandfather built it in 1941 ) No T.V., No Phones . Just Records, Cassettes and various music recorded on VCR tapes. Wifey-Poo says she won't go there unless I update it.
Looks like Wifey-Poo is not going there.

View attachment 1169166

This is how I grew up in a house just like that but in the middle of the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Love it.

View attachment 1169285
Well so far the new yamaha works great as a headphone amp. Test it with speakers tomorrow when the wife and kid aren't asleep. I'm a little confused about this long plasticy thing. My old pioneer and luxman don't have one. Do you use it to smack the receiver when it knonks out? Weird.:dunno:
Is that thing a fancy coaster? :dunno:

Once again........

eair574hdelb.jpeg

The Strawberry Alarm Clock • The World In A Sea Shell

I never noticed till this evening that this is a Japanese CD

Back
Top Bottom