Vincent Price Audio Console...

Impressive, that's a lot of kit for $125...bet you could make an offer. I like it!

Those end tables are actually speaker cabinets....

The ad says 4 speakers, so I’m assuming 2 in the main unit and 2 in those end tables.

Could there possibly be some name speakers inside?

I’ve almost convinced myself to contact the seller....:eek:

$125 asking and it has been posted for 19 days? It's a buyer's market!

Though I doubt there are name brand speakers inside, the novelty factor is off the charts. And just maybe...

Funny coincidence. I just watched Michael Jackson's "Thriller" today with my grandson. I had to explain to him all about Vincent Price.

I'm so old fashioned....I just realized you said "watched." I guess a music Video? ( of course Thriller was a huge worldwide video )

MJ's Thriller album was a game changer for sure...!! And the Album credits on the back does give credit to Mr. Price, which is way cool. ( not just a stolen "sample.")

I was working at a restaurant in LA back in 1983. It was Wolfgang Puck's first restaurant in the States.....

Tons of celebrities came in....and I waited on hundreds of em. Interesting times...

I've been trying for years to write a book about it all....and have about 600 pages written...and need to get back to it and edit, edit and rewrite....

I have a story about Vincent Price in the book if you are interested in reading it.

The original title of my book was "I introduced Tina Turner to Vincent Price and other stories from Spago" but I've since changed that.

Best
Lee

Looks like it’s from the Disco era....

For Vincent Price, I wish they would bring back the TV show known as “Creature Feature” !!!

Looks like it’s from the Disco era....

For Vincent Price, I wish they would bring back the TV show known as “Creature Feature” !!!
WOW! I remember that. With the billions of channels today, you would think there would be ONE dedicated to campy films...

I'm so old fashioned....I just realized you said "watched." I guess a music Video? ( of course Thriller was a huge worldwide video )

MJ's Thriller album was a game changer for sure...!! And the Album credits on the back does give credit to Mr. Price, which is way cool. ( not just a stolen "sample.")

I was working at a restaurant in LA back in 1983. It was Wolfgang Puck's first restaurant in the States.....

Tons of celebrities came in....and I waited on hundreds of em. Interesting times...

I've been trying for years to write a book about it all....and have about 600 pages written...and need to get back to it and edit, edit and rewrite....

I have a story about Vincent Price in the book if you are interested in reading it.

The original title of my book was "I introduced Tina Turner to Vincent Price and other stories from Spago" but I've since changed that.

Best
Lee

Vincent Price also contributed to Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare album.

Can't embed the video, but here is a link to a video of the Master at work with Alice Cooper:
https://uploadstars.com/video/6GONM1G1AXX9

Back
Top Bottom