What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 1177161
Hey guys, taking on some Brubeck tonight and thankful for the reach out out from Dusty. I'm not gone or even thinking of leaving, it's just to many invasive and unfortunately very important projects piled up back to back..
I think of you guys often and as good friends..look for me more and more over the next week or two...
Love you all :bowdown: , and mean it. :beerchug:
FOH
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Its been a while since I have contributed, but it's all good! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are
R-653558-1369665438-9025.jpeg.jpg

Just powered it up... still dead. I kinda figured so as a few resistors look pretty far gone... I'll take a look at the schematic tomorrow and see if it lists the values. I do have a new board on the way, but I really want to get this one working if I can, the other board is a last option really.

IMG_4247.JPG

I still have a few things to try :)

Just powered it up... still dead. I kinda figured so as a few resistors look pretty far gone... I'll take a look at the schematic tomorrow and see if it lists the values. I do have a new board on the way, but I really want to get this one working if I can, the other board is a last option really.

View attachment 1177359

I still have a few things to try :)
Ciao Job :)

Back
Top Bottom