Reccomendation for SACD player

kjello

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Throw in your reccomendation for a good SACD player, Most likely be buying second hand.

Best regards
KO

Found all of these on eBay for less than $80, I highly recommend any one of them. Both of my DVP-NS900V units are black, still trying to find one in silver that's not in Russia lol. All of these players had an MSRP of $1000 or more when new.

Sony DVP-NS900V
sony900v.gif

Sony DVP-NS999ES
x158dvp999s-f_LD.jpeg

Sony DVP-CX777ES
x158DVPX777-f.jpeg

Avoid that mega changer. Don't play anything but CD-R backups in it. Plasticky, if it jams, precious discs can get damaged.

Ya, not changing the belt when it starts dragging can cause this, it's obvious when it needs changing but most don't and just either let it sit or sell them. That's good for the rest of us, the belts are simple to change and cost $12, I'll take that all day.

I use mine on shuffle play so it's constantly changing discs after every song, absolutely no issues, but of course "mine" has brand new belts lol.

Last edited:
I have been very happy with Cambridge Audio universal disk players. They are not cheap, but I have had good luck saving money by buying close outs of the model before the current one or by getting factory reconditioned units from their USA outlet ( sold on the big auction site).

GG

A yamaha unit was floating around localy and I'm waiting for the mail, should be here tomorrow I guess..
Got it cheap so it was a no-brainer, if its good it stays.

YAMAHA DVD-S1800BL

28_375711015_zps8ka6k7y6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom