Just got my keeper integrated

Must coax Pioneer forum members over to the dark side, Perhaps this stack which replaced my spec rack recently will do the trick :)
This rig plays though jbl's mounted either end of my bench at ear level and will flat blow the stuffing out of a 40 year old e-cap without even breathing hard lol.
And--- bonus side benefit for Sansui tech's, you get to practice feed through repair on about 140 of the pesky things on the CA3000 preamp.
-Lee

m_stack2.jpg

DAMN! That stack has more switches, knobs but not gauges than the ballast control panel on the boomer(missile sub) I was on back in the late 70's.

Hope I'm not hijacking this thread. I'm wondering how most people here think the AU-919 would compare to an Accuphase E-202. I know we're talking a bit apples to oranges, but just wondering if there would be a sonic improvement going from an E-202 to the AU-919. I'm talking about both being fully restored, BTW.

Look what I got today. So. Many. Parts. :yikes:

k4dPLfb.jpg

Hope I'm not hijacking this thread. I'm wondering how most people here think the AU-919 would compare to an Accuphase E-202. I know we're talking a bit apples to oranges, but just wondering if there would be a sonic improvement going from an E-202 to the AU-919. I'm talking about both being fully restored, BTW.

I'm also interested in this.

Back
Top Bottom