Anyone in Olympia, WA

Hey i had my HH Scott Tube equipment rebuilt/repaired by Pat Hickman from Classic Tube Audio and would highly recommend him. He communicates really well and has a passion for older equipment. The link is http://classictubeaudio.com. He'll respond to eMails quickly.

Hi @ScottFan355 and @tometro , I see your in Tumwater Tom but I didn't know you were down here Scott, theres a few more of us down here in the Olympia area and I was thinking we could all get together from time to time, talk Audio, listen to each other's systems etc. Let me know what you guys think.

Lance
I think that would be cool. I'm in....

I would like to meet up with some of you guys. I am up near Tacoma.

Can't believe I haven't stumbled across this thread before. Yep - I'm also from DuPont and I suspect I know Mr. Fanghorn already. (...am I right?)

While I specialize in turntables and anything remotely related to them, that doesn't mean there's not a never-ending parade of hardware coming in and going out.

Just found this thread! I'd totally be down to meet up with some folks in the area! I've been out of the hobby for about 4yrs and off AK since then.
My gear has laid idle for a long time since then actually. Just in the last month dusted off my gear slowly and making myself shown on AK again.

Nice man! I just picked up another Kenwood KA-9100 amp and KT-8300 tuner from a guy up in Marysville actually last week.

Yes indeed fired up 2 of the systems this last week actually!

Hello all, total newb here. I'm up in Arlington. That makes Nemo and I practically neighbors. I just picked up a Pioneer SX3900 I'm hoping to use to get back into vinyl. I'd like to find someone trustworthy yo go through it and clean it up as well as meet up with others interested in vintage gear.

Hello all, total newb here. I'm up in Arlington. That makes Nemo and I practically neighbors. I just picked up a Pioneer SX3900 I'm hoping to use to get back into vinyl. I'd like to find someone trustworthy yo go through it and clean it up as well as meet up with others interested in vintage gear.

Send me a P.M. If you give me a number or vice versa we can get your pioneer up and running of that I am certain. As far as close proximity I am by cedar crest golf course so pretty close for certain. If it needs more than service I can help with that also. Nemo

Tacoma here. I have a good amp guy, local, but I have a Nikko FAM-220 tuner that won't come out of mono. :(

If there is ever a get together in the Seattle area keep me in the loop. I am about an hour north of Seattle (oh wait, that's what I said 10 years ago). I am about two hours north of Seattle and would love to meet some other audio heads in the area.

I would be happy to host a BBQ at my joint, although I think the drive would be a bit much to come listen to my low dollar system. Although I would be happy to share some fine cigars, I've got some 10 year old ISOM Cohiba robustos that are smoking fantastic right now.

There’s an east coast AK meet and looks like there’s quite a bit up here in the PNW so why not get a PNW AK meet together? . To do a west cost one would be nice also but since we’re so much more spread out in the west coast it might be hard for some to attend . Anyway just throwing an idea out there .

Audiofreak71

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom