Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Here's Katrina's latest image. I tried to catch her napping on her back, but she is always very aware and keeps an eye on every move I make. In the after noon she likes to slip away and sleep under one of her favorite quilts on the DSN_0254.jpg Bed in the Master Bedroom. If I touch my keys or an out- door door knob she by my side in a flash. What's happening Dad? Are we going some where, can I have some Cat-NIP? Can I chase the birds, is there a Lizard or another Cat to Chase. Hurry up Dad you're waisting time!!!!

@jdurbin1

I could not resist.

4uublu.jpg

Great kitty minds think alike...

I was happy he decided to flake out on the floor rather than climbing on top of my L1590's - usually he's pretty focused on getting to the highest point in the room, but he was so happy to be allowed in there at all that he threw himself on the floor to celebrate.

John

We call that "The classic Bill pose". One of our cats used to do it all the time when Bloom County was still running, good for a chuckle every time.

Just as an update/clarification - 'Bloom County' is alive & well, on facebook - under Berkeley Breathed's Bloom County... There's a new cartoon every couple of days... :)
Great cat pics, folks!

Rio on the 'bookboombox' (Nuforce amp and Braun mini-speakers) I built a few years back.
It's 8' wide & mounted above the headboard, but until the new feral rescue hopped up there, he didn't even realize he could get up there!
This is his first "aHah!" moment: always looking for 'altitude' over everyone else.
IMG_20180610_071439014_LL Rio Bookshelf CC cr.jpg

You have seen pictures of Katrina she is named rightly so after a Hurricane. Back in the 80's we owned a real Heller by the name of Clawedyet. Most people couldn't hear the difference so we officially called her Claudette. As I was using film back then I don't have as many pictures that describe Claud's true personality. But I hope you enjoy this image. She is chasing a small red ball of yarn attached to a ceiling fan blade I would rotate by hand slowly and then step away to watch. Untitled 3.jpg

Fantastic pix!! :) ^^ all of them :)

IMG_5141.JPG

6:45 this morning. I was up working on a TT, they were enjoying a good cool breeze. They are BFF.. as you can see lol

IMG_5153.JPG

Hunter and Benji checking out the new HKs, picked up some HK-775 monoblocks and the HK-825 preamp.

IMG_5162.JPG

Also got a Luxman L-480 today :) good audio day.

Back
Top Bottom