What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good morning, all. A while back I picked up a CD by Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Gospel pedal steel guitar. I bought it just for the weird factor. Then I played it and boy, was I surprised! The guy plays the hell out of that pedal steel, with many rock and blues tunes. Now I'm a convert and actively seek out his material. Here's his version of Voodoo Chile.

WOW

Good morning, all. A while back I picked up a CD by Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Gospel pedal steel guitar. I bought it just for the weird factor. Then I played it and boy, was I surprised! The guy plays the hell out of that pedal steel, with many rock and blues tunes. Now I'm a convert and actively seek out his material. Here's his version of Voodoo Chile.

There's no video and I'm too lazy to go looking. That's a pedal steel? Wow!

Hey Bob, that is some serious playing there. Nice! Added him to "The List". Thanks!:D

The guys on this station are really opinionated. They just heaped a mountain of faint praise on Billy Joel (who has an upcoming concert in England). And now this guy says he doesn't like reggae. Morrissey is from Manchester - they like their music and they like their opinions.

XS Manchester - 106.1 FM - Manchester, UK

Back
Top Bottom