What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thank you my compadre.
I try to make every posted pic meaningful. That one took a while to set up and shoot a decent pic..but I'm still not happy with the pic.
010.jpg
I respect the way everything is "centered" . Visually appealing and exactly the way I would approach it. Good eye for detail going here.

Here is “Audio sippy cup #2”...

View attachment 1216515

This was my “major award” (ala “A Christmas Story”). I won for being first to identify a bunch of song segments with the performers that were edited together. It also came with candy, coffee, some bizarre plastic toys, etc.

The critter only managed to steal/charm minimal food today (his look just prior to casting me on his “heap of ignorage” post-breakfast)...

View attachment 1216516
"Heap of ignorage" HA HA...and I thought only cats had those.

Last edited:
It’s still there? Thought it finally dropped off in the 90’s. Damn!
If I recall correctly, it dropped off the top "100" briefly (I think a week) in the 80's or 90's. There was a huge resurgence buy fans who went out and bought it upon hearing the news, just to push it back up in the top 100. I remember hearing something about this on the radio at the time. I don't think anything like that has happened before or since. A testament to the greatness of the album, I would say!

Back
Top Bottom