What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thought of the day: A good pun is always worth the bad pain! :biggrin:

A1JOM-koWOL._SY355_.jpg
Good morning DC! :)

View attachment 1217090 View attachment 1217091

So had to run to target for a few items, and while we were there I found a bottle of NuFinish.
View attachment 1217092

Put a single coat on the Linn dustcover, works wonders on distcovers. Takes about 5-6coats but the process is simple. Apply with damp towel, buff while wet for few min. Let dry, buff off.

I'll do a few coats tomorrow, stuff is strong smelling so I should do this outside. :)
Looks great, So it wasn’t scratched?

View attachment 1217107 View attachment 1217106 View attachment 1217105 My wife and I spent a couple of days in Nashville earlier in the week. While there we hit 5 or 6 GW and a SA. Found several albums in really good shape and a few CD’s. Also picked up a Technics SL-D202 turntable for a good price. It cleaned up pretty nice. It is a servo unit - not quartz locked. It was running a bit fast, but after adjusting the variable resistors per the service manual it runs perfect. Sounds great and will be a nice 2nd table.

Best thrift store finds in a while.
Nice :thumbsup:

Watching World Cup. Australia vs Denmark. 2nd half and it's 1-1.
Nice to see a wide open match for once. Most of what I've seen thus far in the tournament has been lower ranked squads sand bagging in their defensive third.

This cable cam view on Fox is awesome. No commentary at all, just pure stadium drone.
world_cup.jpg

a bit late on the mary ann from Gilligan's Island posts. But did find a pic of "Dawn Wells" from 2015, only 3 years ago. She is 79 now so would have been 76 in this pic. Again, goes to show she aged rather well. She did have a good starting point though based on the previous pics from the room.
800px-Dawn_Wells_2015.jpg

Tina Louise did not age so great but man, she was hot in 1964 (year I was born)

Watching World Cup. Australia vs Denmark. 2nd half and it's 1-1.
Nice to see a wide open match for once. Most of what I've seen thus far in the tournament has been lower ranked squads sand bagging in their defensive third.

This cable cam view on Fox is awesome. No commentary at all, just pure stadium drone.
world_cup.jpg
At least they weren't tea-bagging
Thanks Lou.
Comet is feeling fine this morning. But he was pretty rough last night.
008.jpg
Glad Comet is doing better!

Back
Top Bottom