Who is our oldest active member?

OK, I am the proud owner of a pair of corneal implants, an artificial knee, coming up on my 4th pacemaker, a stent across my heart, and various other aids. When my wife visited our Neurologist, she asked my wife “ And how is the amazing bionic man?”

Now, Computers.... My first computer was a$100 Sinclair ZX81 with an external memory addition of 16k!

OK, I am the proud owner of a pair of corneal implants, an artificial knee, coming up on my 4th pacemaker, a stent across my heart, and various other aids. When my wife visited our Neurologist, she asked my wife “ And how is the amazing bionic man?”

Now, Computers.... My first computer was a$100 Sinclair ZX81 with an external memory addition of 16k!
Wow! I remember the Sinclair! My first computer was a clone of the TRS-80 called the LNW-80; it was a "split personality" machine as it could run the CP/M OS as well.

Sixty-five, six stents, titanium neck, blood clots, and plenty of arthritis to share.

Otherwise, life is wonderful with great, great wife, fantastic kids and grandkids - I've been blessed waaaaaay past my deserves.

GeeDeeEmm

Going to be 62 in September. The Golden Years are fast approaching. :eek:

Dr_Suess_Aging.jpg

Last edited:
Noticing as I move along in years the required setting on the volume knob seems to increase as fast as the age counter :)
Probably mid pack
-Lee

So do we have any active members north of 90 years old? If so please step forward for some well earned attaboys/girls.

I am not sure if my first computer was a Commodore 64, or a TI-99/4A. I'm 58 , and so far I just need dentures, I have had glasses since 2nd grade. Lately I feel pretty old.

Back
Top Bottom