List your Klipsch speakers

Three pairs of kornwalls, three pairs of Hearseys,

saving for Khorns.

Had a deal on a set of Belles go away last week. My friend was going to sell them to me, but his deal on another set, didn't happen. O well

A guy here in town has a primo set of horns sitting in his shed. I shudder everytime I think of that kind of abuse.

Sadly I'm out of room. I live in a reasonably sized house, of 2100SF, with thirty years work of life around me.

I'd throw it all away to make room for a set of Horns, they are sacred ground for me. Spiritual

Dirk

My home theater consists of R-15M's for the front R/L, an R-25C center, and R-14M's for the surrounds.

RF-7/RC-7/RS-7/RSW12 circa 2003

Grew up in a house that had Lascala/K-horn/RF-7 surround with Braun/Dynaco preceding them!:beerchug:

Last edited:
saving for Khorns.
A guy here in town has a primo set of horns sitting in his shed. I shudder everytime I think of that kind of abuse.
I'd throw it all away to make room for a set of Horns, they are sacred ground for me. Spiritual
Dirk

As an extremely poor audiophile all I own are the Klipsch ProMedia's which some people don't think even qualify as Klipsch speakers but I know another guy that felt the same way about the Klipschorns, he loved them so much I'm surprised he didn't try and trade one of his kids for a pair.

"Here's little Susie, now hand over the Klipschorns"

Again I've got my eye on a set of horns, in remarkable condition. Gonna see if I can sell one of my vintage motocross bikes for purchas. The bikes a very rare 1974 Rickman Zundapp, out of Germany.

Dirk

I got a RW-10d sub on Craigslist, for a song. In my HT it will easily blow you out of the room. It only specs down to 28hz -3 db but has a Bash amp with 265 watts RMS. It really gets loud. While picking it up the guy also sent me off with a pristine pair of RB-61's for next to nothing. My new surrounds now, much better than the old ones.

ksb 1.1
KSP-S6
KLF-C7
kg2
Heresy
Quartet

looks like I have to add a pair of RB-5 IIs...third time for the RB-5s and first for the II designation version...the difference is Monster Cable Z Series wire used and different, real wood veneer and their MSRP was $50 more...these are Cherry...I've had Mahogany and Black prior...

Bill

Recently added a set of KSF 8.5s to the stable joining my Forte IIs and Quartets. Almost every speaker has paled in comparison to the 3 way Klipsches, and with other two-way Klipsches (such as KG-4s and KG 5.5s) I've really missed the midrange. These KSF 8.5s don't seem to been all that highly regarded in relative terms, but I'm impressed. Balanced sounding and easy on the ears!

CF4's version 3 cherry, sold. Sounded very good to me
CF3's black version 1- unbelievable for 10" drivers
KLF 20's crites upgrades black, not bad
Forte 2 black, crites upgrades, Great sound for rock, impressive.
CF4 version 2 med oak. I really can't hear a difference between these and the version 1's. I am driving them with 165-220 watt vintage receivers. Sansui G-22,000, Pioneer 1980, 1280, and 1250 etc,etc, all restored. I haven't rebuilt the crossovers yet, but intend to. I love the way these sound,lot's of bass. Horns deliver mids and highs perfectly for me. You can feel the drivers hitting you in the chest.
CF4 version 1 oak - My favorites so far. The veneer on the cf 3's and 4's is still good but I'm considering re veneering a pair in claro walnut. I would attach a photo of veneer work on receivers if I could figure out how.

KSB 1.1
had three pairs till recently. Down to one. Gave a pair to my son for rear channel, sold another pair to a neighbor who threatened to steal them.
My last pair are relegated to the audio test bench. I know what to expect. One of my other neighbors was just stunned by em the other day.

One of my older neighbors had a pair of klipsch horns powered by a big Marantz amp. He has to be deaf today.

I added some KSB 3.1's to my collection. I put them in my shop where I've been using Infinity RS 3001's for about 12 years. The KSB's sound so much better. I expected that actually. They are in almost pristine condition but one small crunch in a back corner. I love sitting out with a cocktail and blasting the good tunes out to the mountains.

Cornwall’s (The bar sluts) these long forgotten Cornwall’s came from the basement of a well known venue in SC, they will be highly modified for fun. And a set of Cornwall II’s. I’ve had some some Heresy 1’s and a pair of H700’s. I thought the H700’s were outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom