Advice on modding incoming Belles.

I bought them also based on having owned Heresy, Cornwall and Forte. I went to someone's house yesterday to listen to his K-horns and they have the exact same problem with the resonance as my Belles.

Like Comparing Apples to Oranges :dunno:

I have a few sets of Klipsch(KLF-30's,KG 5.5's,Belles) in My Stable.

Sorry You Didn't Love Your Belles........Someone will For Sure. ;)

,Mike. :smoke:

Belles are no longer in my possession. Sold my Forte IIIs too. Only have Forte I and Heresy III to get rid of now. Between the last two, I will keep one or the other depending on which set sells first.

I have found that more often than not that the main cause of poor sound is not the speakers, but my ears.

I guess I should have let the cat out of the bag and said when ever I installed Belles professionally I used a 1/3 octave room EQ. It really makes a difference. It doesn't make them perfect,but it gets rid of a lot of issues. Remember a room EQ can only subtract, never add. It might be fun to try them with a Lyngdorf 1/12 octave room perfect EQ, too.

The best mod for the Belles is to get rid of them and replace them with NHT Super One (with my ENTEC subs of course). I also have a couple of sets of ProAc Response speakers that are even better!

The best mod for the Belles is to get rid of them and replace them with NHT Super One (with my ENTEC subs of course). I also have a couple of sets of ProAc Response speakers that are even better!
So I've seen you post this unlikely scenario on 3 or 4 forums now. It reads like a phony stage play that you play out with a big pretend, gee I don't know what to expect, subplot that expands from the Belles to every other Klipsch you can mention and then the absurd climax about loving the tiny little NHT.

Cool story bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom