YELLOWSTONE

qdrone

Music is my mistress
Written by Tayler Sheridan who wrote Sicaro,Hell or High Water,Wind River and others directs Yellowstone,a modern day western. Kevin Costner helms the Dutton family who built Dutton Montana and is trying to hold on to his empire as progressive speculators try to push him out. First episode filled with political intrigue,family problems and an us vs. them mentality as Dutton prepares for battle. Highly recommended.
On Paramount cable.

DVR'ed the first episode. I like it .. set the DVR to record the entire series. I really like Tayler Sheridan's past work. It's a TV series but it's more like movie .. which is what Paramount channel intended .. according to Costner (Dish Network interview).

Last edited:
DVR'ed the first episode. I like it .. set the DVR to record the entire series. I really like Tayler Sheridan's past work. It's a TV series but it's more like movie .. which is what Paramount channel intended .. according to Costner (Dish Network interview).

In that photo he looks like Sheriff Longmire of the Longmire series. Also reminds me of the Marlboro man.

Try Hell or High Water written by Sheridan. Jeff Bridges,Chris Pine,Ben Foster in another modern day western.
Great movie, one of my favorites.

Loving Yellowstone so far. love episode 3. Gotta porch for that "swing". Yowza!

With that hanging scene in the season 1 Yellowstone finale looks like Duttons youngest son sees the whole picture of what its gonna take to preserve his father's empire. Him and RIP are going to be a formidable team.

Superb writing on this one.

A Father who wants to preserve the family legacy .. which from his point of view is the Ranch. Hard man (old school) who will probably never realize that in this world the only legacy you leave behind is your children.

A Daughter who is carrying the guilt of mistake made as a child … that was never forgiven by her Father. No matter what she accomplishes in her life (she is quite capable even with her flaws) … she will never escape her greatest enemy (her own inability to forgive herself).

Cowboy: "There's something evil about this land , it's like it doesn't want us here".
Beth Dutton: "I've felt that way all my life"

Last edited:
Likewise, ~$5 from amazon (less than half the cost of streaming it!).
Nice movie, thanks for the suggestion!! Wind River is also excellent.
Can't get Yellowstone - don't have DISH...is it on any other streaming services? (Haven't found it yet).
Thanks!!!
Can't help you there, I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom