Any good finds on Amazon Prime Day?

meggy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
So far not much for me, audio related anyway.

I did see Grateful Dead Long Strange Trip Soundtrack at about a $10 savings on vinyl or CD but I have it already. Besides that, a possible home security 6 camera system with a $100 savings.

Anyone finding anything decent?

Been looking but so far nothing interests me. I don't need any DNA Ancestry kits or Bluetooth Toothbrushes.

I bought a knife sharpener, which I needed anyway. Saved out $4 off $15. Nothing to write home about.

Also got some goldfish crackers and chips, both for about 40% off.

Nope. Was excited for a minute thinking I had found lithium rechargables, but they were just plain lithiums.
I did see a turntable yesterday, but it was already sold out when I saw it about 10 minutes after 3.

I actually ended up buying a wireless charger (for phones, tablets, etc) for $9 and a combo battery pack/wall charger for about $19.xx since we'll be taking some vacations soon.

Also got in on some dog food (25lb bag) for $35 (normally I pay close to $60), some toilet paper, and bubble bath (the last one was just to get my maximum subscribe and save discount). :rflmao:

For the last two years, I've bought shirts. For larger ticket items (audio included), I try not to depend on sales as I never seem to find what I really want, and I get burned every time I settle for something.

This I found funny. I was able to resist, maybe because I just shaved my beard off and now just have to touch up in the shower. :)

Screenshot_20180717-080746_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I thought about the Sony UBP-X800 Blu-Ray player, since it also plays DVD, SACD, and DVD-A discs. It passes DSD too. Retail is $250, and Amazon had it for $148. But, it's strictly a digital transport. So, if your downstream gear can't decode everything it offers, you're out of luck.

Bought a Fire TV stick for a TV I almost never watch just because it was only $20. Same for the $30 Fire tablet. At that price I will find some use for it.

I've got a whole shopping list of stuff I want to look for ... when is that again?

(huh? what was that?)

dOH!

Back
Top Bottom