Yamaha MX-800 - what voltage are led's in meters ?

donberry

I'm bad at reading schematics obviously. I need to replace the lights in the meter & mine seems to have all LED's in it. Could someone tell me what the voltage on those are ? I'm guessing 5 volts but thought I'd check 1st as there is also 15v there. Thanks

Each LED segment looks like 2.5 vdc..

Last edited:
Does it look like someone has modified the display with LED's ? There should be 6 incandescent lamps stuffed into reddish colored rubber condom/ grommet, behind the bar graph panels.

If there all dead (lamps or whatever) your probably missing the 11.3 vac from the power transformer. All 6 are wired in parallel. Or ...... They are all burnt out. On pin marked L1 on the meter board. Should be your ( 11.3 vac) power supply voltage for the lamps.

Last edited:
while it sure looked like an LED to me, I measured the voltage and didn't get dc, only had ac so pulling a bulb all the way out of the red cover, I guess it is an incandescent bulb that just strongly resembles an LED

Get the correct replacements from dgwojo.com.. Dave will kit you up with the proper replacements.

Back
Top Bottom