Parts-Express Midwest Audiofest 2018

Thank God for the canopy right Brad?..whew...94 there. Couple of pics of our stuff...but some was sold as soon as we unloaded it.View attachment 1235647 View attachment 1235648
Yep...canopy was a life savor. Thanks so much for sharing your booth and for the shade. I'm so glad you and Bryan came over afterwards to help unload and demo some of my gear. Looking forward to the next time we can all meet up to enjoy our passion.

Yep...canopy was a life savor. Thanks so much for sharing your booth and for the shade. I'm so glad you and Bryan came over afterwards to help unload and demo some of my gear. Looking forward to the next time we can all meet up to enjoy our passion.

Yes...in three hours, we only got to demo SOME of your equipment!...lol. You have an audio wonderland in that man cave of yours Brad. I would post pics but need your permission. Very nice home and you are welcome with equipment we unloaded. Shame that buyers there just couldn't cough up the money for your equipment...as you had some nice stuff there.

That was probably one of the best meets we've had ever. Great meeting all of you, hopefully next year is even bigger and not quite as hot!

You was good seeing you and Dave again too buddy. Shame we don't live closer...as I would love to have you and Dave up here for a visit. That 1980 you redid for me matched to those HPM-150's is a duo made in heaven!

Yes...in three hours, we only got to demo SOME of your equipment!...lol. You have an audio wonderland in that man cave of yours Brad. I would post pics but need your permission. Very nice home and you are welcome with equipment we unloaded. Shame that buyers there just couldn't cough up the money for your equipment...as you had some nice stuff there.
By all means post whatever pics you have.

Okay....you can fill in as you want. Pics are of Mr. Brad here and his goodies..:) First pic is his "stacked" speaker wall.20180714_180823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom