Pics of your listening space

Please forgive me about the wall decor! My roomy is 101 years old. :music:

rkKpc6D.jpg

I can not place that amp for the life of me. Also, if you have all of the LED's lit up, it must be unbearably loud in there with those Klipsch's!

Its a Harman Kardon Citation 16a. A NAD 7175PE is on preamp duty. Also a NAD 546bee and pl-516 with a dl-110 cart.

@ saggy, I have nothing to compare it too, as I've not listened to many systems in my time. I can say tho that the sound is clean and uncolored and I can listen to it for hours and hours without fatigue. I'm really happy with the way it all turned out.

Last edited:
Here are pics of my basement audio room. Formerly dank, dark and dingy, following a few trips to the hardware store it is transformed into a comfortable and inviting space. First step was to call Goodbye Junk to clear out all the crap that basements invariably seem to accumulate over time. Second step involved remodeling the space incl new flooring. Finally adding music themed decorations is completing the room.

Now it’s my favorite room in the house!

listening_2.JPG listening_1.JPG listening_3.JPG listening_4.JPG

Last edited:
I like them both to be honest. The Woo is connected to my CD player while the Schiit is connected to my Mac Mini via a Schiit Modi DAC. Both sound great. All my audio files on the mac are FLAC files. BTW, I'm 66 and my hearing isn't as sharp as it used to be. That being said, I'd say I prefer the sound of the Woo over the Schiit because it's a bit warmer. Plus, you can change the sound by the tubes you choose for it. For the convenience factor, The Schiit wins in my situation. I probably just confused the s out of you. Sorry about that.

Here's my Tube collection for my Woo WA6 and my PrimaLuna Prologue 2 Integrated Amp

t9zA6VM.jpg

Last edited:
Recently placed the Tektons on stands powering by an 8 year old Miniwatt SET fed by an Audio GD 12 DAC. The tube preamp is a $35 Sain Smart 6n3. In each corner there's a plate amp driven Peerless bucket sub to augment the bass. Fostex full range single drivers have mids/highs to die for but can be a little bass shy.

P1010005.jpg

Last edited:
I like them both to be honest. The Woo is connected to my CD player while the Schiit is connected to my Mac Mini via a Schiit Modi DAC. Both sound great. All my audio files on the mac are FLAC files. BTW, I'm 66 and my hearing isn't as sharp as it used to be. That being said, I'd say I prefer the sound of the Woo over the Schiit because it's a bit warmer. Plus, you can change the sound by the tubes you choose for it. For the convenience factor, The Schiit wins in my situation. I probably just confused the s out of you. Sorry about that.

Here's my Tube collection for my Woo WA6 and my PrimaLuna Prologue 2 Integrated Amp

t9zA6VM.jpg

That's a lot of tubes.

Back
Top Bottom