Petition to change the Audiokarma Logo

Would you buy Audiokarma Swagger? (hats, T-shirts, mugs etc...)

• Yes

Votes: 80 58.0%
  • No

Votes: 58 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the OP will settle for a participation trophy. :idea:

trophy-patch-3D_1024x1024.jpg

I've never noticed the logo and don't care anything about it. I don't wear logowear either, so I proudly display my aversion to logos every day.

i might perhaps consider a polo shirt or such depending on the logo, embroidered vs silkscreened for a bit of class, etc. Though I do think it should have some kind of audio equipment (speaker driver like the old site had perhaps) in the logo, not just a name. And with the all audio, no attitude included.

Didn't realize I'm a semi old fart around here... (24271)

Who really uses EQs? :rflmao:

On another note, didn't there used to be a little bar under the avatar stating "member since xxxxxxxx"

To the OP, I get that you're only suggesting a change. That's okay, and input is always desired.

However, we're a bunch of enthusiasts, and it's just not a huge priority.

Thank you for the suggestion, tho.

To whomever (Grumpy, perhaps) that might be inclined for shirts, mugs, all types of bric-a-brac....I work at Central Screen Printing, and can get this stuff for STUPID cheap.

Please PM me if anyone wants a great deal on stuff. It's what I do 40+ hours a week. We print for Church of God, all types of universities, and are the official printer for Gideons International.

I'd absolutely be thrilled to save this site some cash, even make a little with sales of items such as these.

To whomever (Grumpy, perhaps) that might be inclined for shirts, mugs, all types of bric-a-brac....I work at Central Screen Printing, and can get this stuff for STUPID cheap.

Please PM me if anyone wants a great deal on stuff. It's what I do 40+ hours a week. We print for Church of God, all types of universities, and are the official printer for Gideons International.

I'd absolutely be thrilled to save this site some cash, even make a little with sales of items such as these.
Thank you for the offer. I will make sure that Grumpy gets this post. We have had such items in the past, and we did them for the Fests, but it's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom