What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The advantage of living in the hillbilly mountains. I think this is the reason I was meant to be here. With my past, I would never survive or make it in a big city area. I am past the point of know return on that one. Life has carved out a little spot in the country. And this is definitely in the country. It was build in 1958, but doesn't look it to me anyway. My family knows how impulsive I can be, so they stress to research this all good via history of utilities, etc and the inspection to make sure no damages, water or otherwise. It will need work no doubt like a new roof , but as long as nothing too major, this may be doable.
At the risk of repeating myself: Hire your own inspector. Purchase a COMPLETE INSPECTION! DO NOT USE THE SELLER'S INSPECTOR!

Sounds good, ya 1667 sq feet not counting that music room is more than enough for me and my 3 cats. I know I am going to be like Carl Jung and hear footsteps etc. Hell, the wind alone will make all this hard wood creak about . Ya, I am moving into the haunted house. It will be weird moving there myself after being in this townhome for 12 years. Anyway, sorry to post not musical stuff (however, the killer potential music room makes it relevant!) but this is major step for me @ 57 and may occupy my focuses this week. You all can definitely come hang out. Hey, I just may call this music room, if it is worthy of course, the Audiokarma room! Yes, that is the ticket! Cant' wait to see it as no windows to look in. Sound proof I guess , or haunted and that is why foreclosure. Previous owner went running from the ghosts. LOL
No windows?

MP3-Cover-FC.jpg

https://www.bing.com/search?q=flying+colors+kayla&filters=ufn:"flying+colors+kayla"+sid:"92013b4f-686f-504b-e604-4e2a787d59e7"+catguid:"4a7455f9-690a-b7c3-8d14-37f51bf7d6e4_498707c2"+segment:"generic.carousel"+secq:"flying+colors+-+youtube"+psid:"4a7455f9-690a-b7c3-8d14-37f51bf7d6e4"+supwlcar:"0"+segtype:"U29uZw=="&FORM=SNG1CR&crslsl=0&efirst=1
Nice stuff! I see familiar names.

Back
Top Bottom