What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

@Fuzzbuster @pumpkinman

You guys are killin' me! Oh, but a young padawan, I am.

5617026-5110143410-43139.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone. My newest addition to the herd is here:
View attachment 1259713
Playing one of my favorite auditioning records:
View attachment 1259714
Not bad sounding units but has the same quirk as the last one I had: the volume doesn't really come on until like 9 and then the jump from 15 to 18 is exponential. It's in nice shape...better than my first one. I'm happy...:):banana::rockon::bigok:
Nice, Pop the hood and deoxit all contacts and any sliders, You’ll be in business, Clean all rear panel connections

Well,my new amp arrived today and its all hooked up.Just got to wait for the dedicated power supply which is en route.
Been playing around this evening with a JY Class D and some really inexpensive Acoustic Solutions speakers plus first edition PS One.Talk about synergy.....from Zep to Richard Strauss to Pere Ubu,it delivers detail and atmosphere. Ive now discovered a killer combination and achieved a fourth system in the room.
This is the amp being replaced by the new one.Wont be able to rest till that PSupply arrives !:):cool::beatnik:
Congrats John, It’s great to finally get the gear matched, Now just music time:music:

The old Sony has a story. I guess sometime in the 90's I bought the little brother to this one. One day I turned it on and it stayed in protection. About 6 months later a friend who dj's parties came over to drop off some vinyl he picked up in trade. After giving be a box of mostly junk he pulls out this old Sony and says here. Well the Sony has run 24 hours a day hooked up to various TVs for years. Bonus...my remote for the 1st Sony worked the bigger Sony. Now instead of going out to pasture it gets new life in the garage.
:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom