What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Looks great. Gotta have a music room. I wanted attic over the upstairs and unfinished basement so I could run wires everywhere. That process will probably continue indefinitely...
Used to run phone wire in big old houses. Some with three floors & attic. dropping string next to the chimney till ya hear the nail hit the basement concrete. Could drop into almost any room after that.

Used to run phone wire in big old houses. Some with three floors & attic. dropping string next to the chimney till ya hear the nail hit the basement concrete. Could drop into almost any room after that.
Sounds familiar. I did many home alarms years ago, lots of old houses, some on the historic register. Back when they gave you time to do it right.

Look at that little hair ball. 1971/72 Looked like me cept i was trying to grow a mustache.
Record is in perfect playing condition. Dead quiet. Early work and much more listenable. Seems after this he kept trying to write pop hit$$. Cant blame him.
I will never hear this again. i did find myself reaching for the volume.IMG_6146.JPG

Good evening, all. I had a pretty normal work day, home on time. I promised myself some Mahler by Utah and Abravanel this week, so here it comes.

Mahler, Symphony No 7
First recording based on the critical edition (Internationale Gustav Mahler Geselischaft)

rps20180815_182751.jpg rps20180815_182623.jpg

Over 78 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom