Are these a good investment?

I bought a set of polydomes off the Ebay. I still have my original polydomes that I'll be sending off to Millersound. AK members talk nothing but excellence about them when it comes to Infinity polydomes. And as I understand, it is cheaper than replacements.

You're going to have to spend some money to get the polydomes fixed or replaced. If the voice coils are still round and intact, Millersound can fix them. Will cost you a couple of bills, though. A member here is working on new replacement domes for them, but AFAIK he's not up to production yet.

Well I broke down and bought the Midwest Speaker mid drivers...they sound great. I've now got all but one Emit K tweeter working. If I have to buy one more driver then so be it.

That's awesome Bob, I hope they sound very close to the originals.
I have to build a test Jig to adapt them to my mini (Anechoic) Test chamber. Should have plots by next week comparing to Original Polydomes I have in my Kappa’s. I’ll be sure to post.
Thanks

You the man Bob. Thanks for all the hard work and research you have done. I think I want a pair of your domes when you are in production and I don’t even have any Kappas at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom