Today's JAZZ playlist

After "Dinner Jazz" tonight @CJRT, I'm diving into one or two "Kraft Music Hall" shows @RadioEchoes

Sinnottkraft.jpg

When the Blue of the Night Meets the Gold of the Day,
Someone Waits For Me

After "Dinner Jazz" tonight @CJRT, I'm diving into one or two "Kraft Music Hall" shows @RadioEchoes

Sinnottkraft.jpg

When the Blue of the Night Meets the Gold of the Day,
Someone Waits For Me

Great pic! Glad you like. I'm a huge old radio fan from my Chicago days when Chuck Shaden hosted "those were the days ". I used to get to some of their remote broadcasts they'd do, I was fricking 16 and obviously the youngest in the audience.

Is that supposed to be John Scott Trotter on the left end?

Great pic! Glad you like. I'm a huge old radio fan from my Chicago days when Chuck Shaden hosted "those were the days ". I used to get to some of their remote broadcasts they'd do, I was fricking 16 and obviously the youngest in the audience.

Is that supposed to be John Scott Trotter on the left end?

That's wonderful, KP. Nothing wrong with being young and diverting from the track of the normal. I did that when I was 17 and did a swan dive into Jazz. Believe me, my friends who all loved nothing but Rock thought I was nuts.

Yes, that's John Scott Trotter. And the gent on the right (left of Bing) is Ken Carpenter. And of course you have Marilyn Maxwell to Bing's right.

I also see that the website has Bing's "Chesterfield" shows. Wonderful. These were just enough later to have higher fidelity from Bing's new Ampex reel to reel recording device. I'll be listening to these as well.

Back
Top Bottom