What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Sounds like the original Boer war. Seems like the Dutch and the Brits have been going at it for centuries.
Thanks for the history lesson!
I've thought the same thing.

More history.
Lewes is known as the first town in the first state as it was the first European settlement in Delaware and our represenatives were the first to sign the Constitution in 1787.

Last edited:
I am addicted to this album, the sound quality is excellent, I can turn it up, close my eyes and I'm there!

Oh it's bad, that's one of my all time fave albums. I use to listen to it every day on my way home from work singing along at my full volume the entire way stick in traffic. It's really well done. Down a hole can be played on loop in my place all day long... damn it!! Now your making me want to change formats... lol

I've got the LP, I may pull it out in a bit for a spin. May swap the Linn out for the Kenwood table in a few. Have been wanting to to give it go for a while. :)

View attachment 1284842[/QUOTE
U. Kracker, A.K.A.Matt Shafer, he is a pretty nice guy, big Social Distortion fan, lives not to far from me , him and his brother owned a small bar in town, my buddy bounced there, chatted music a few times, always quick with the free beers....a true gentleman! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom