Any Looney Tunes fans here?

Final Jeopardy question today. Animal Characters-- Iron birdseed, Dehydrated Boulders, Iron carrots, Earthquake pills. Who is Wile E Coyote.
Did anyone get it? What was the dollar amount?
Jeopordized minds want to know.

I have 15 tattoos and 12 of them are Looney Tunes characters--yes, I am that sick. I also own box sets of DVDs of all of their runs--including the war political propaganda and "black face" stuff--not acceptable for TV these days. I also have the original sketches and cells of Michigan J Frog hanging on my wall--paid a shit-ton of money for them back in the 90's when the Warner Bros. stores existed. And my parents--yes, my parents--paid God knows what for a 4 cell compilation of Bugs and the Red Monster having his hair done as a Christmas gift. So, yes--I am an addict--at least I'm not doing heroin!

Though I haven't seen any of the animated skits in years, I Ioved 'em in the 60s and 70s. My favourite character was Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam a close second.

I have 15 tattoos and 12 of them are Looney Tunes characters--yes, I am that sick. I also own box sets of DVDs of all of their runs--including the war political propaganda and "black face" stuff--not acceptable for TV these days. I also have the original sketches and cells of Michigan J Frog hanging on my wall--paid a shit-ton of money for them back in the 90's when the Warner Bros. stores existed. And my parents--yes, my parents--paid God knows what for a 4 cell compilation of Bugs and the Red Monster having his hair done as a Christmas gift. So, yes--I am an addict--at least I'm not doing heroin!
Where can I obtain the box sets like you have these days including the politically incorrect banned stuff?
eBay?
Or is there an outlet type store online?

I recently heard an interview Mel did years ago. On the radio. He was almost killed in a car accident.
Tiny Tunes wasn't too bad either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom