What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good day all. This will be my last day this week for posting in this superb forum. I volunteered at a local Matthews 25 Ministries site to get some things out to the people hit by Florence.

Now, lets see what comes up on the music server in shuffle mode with a couple three filters applied. I'm betting that the play list will be all over the place. 1st up:

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It

Thanks for volunteering! Have a blessed day!

I have some Chubby Jackson on 45 EP. I also saw an LP at a local place I like to pick, that I might grab next time I'm in. You don't see much Chubby Jackson "in the wild," or even find much about him in the Jazz books or on the Internet.

Good day all. This will be my last day this week for posting in this superb forum. I volunteered at a local Matthews 25 Ministries site to get some things out to the people hit by Florence.

Now, lets see what comes up on the music server in shuffle mode with a couple three filters applied. I'm betting that the play list will be all over the place. 1st up:

Fantastic man. Thanks and stay safe!

We are starting a unit on Africa in several of my classes, so this morning we listened to some South African/Zulu vocal tunes:

GJ

Very nice ZB, I hope all goes well, they need all the help they can get right now. :thumbsup:

Very nice ZB, I hope all goes well, they need all the help they can get right now. :thumbsup:
Thanks Te-Te. It just felt like the right thing to do since I am retired and have the time. It just sucks that it takes something like the Florence catastrophe to bring us all together. Oh well, I'm just waiting on the Mother ship to return and take me home. Have a great day\weekend my friend.

Back
Top Bottom