What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Pulp - Different Class
1995 Island Records 314-524 165-2

https://www.discogs.com/Pulp-Different-Class/master/87137
010.jpg

It's a little quiet this morning so I'll tell you a story. First a question, Do you find it scary to drill a hole through the outside of your house? I do! Could not find these plastic grommet like things locally. Found 100 on ebay cheap.(hope I don't use them all;)). I proceeded to cut out a 2x4 hole in the drywall and parted the insulation. In the hammerdrill I put a 1/4" bit and on drill only I go for it. Then I swap for a 1/2 bit and go outside and enlarge the hole to 1/2". Slide the wire through the grommet and caulk around the hole and also on the back of the grommet. Fortunately the grommet pushed right in. A little silicone around the wire and done on the outside. Now I run the wire through a plastic electrical box and push insulation back to cover the hole . In goes the box and on goes the cover. Done. Hope it don't leak:)
IMG_0002 (1).JPG

Good day all. This will be my last day this week for posting in this superb forum. I volunteered at a local Matthews 25 Ministries site to get some things out to the people hit by Florence.

Now, lets see what comes up on the music server in shuffle mode with a couple three filters applied. I'm betting that the play list will be all over the place. 1st up:

Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It

Big Thumbs Up.png

Cheers, og

It's a little quiet this morning so I'll tell you a story. First a question, Do you find it scary to drill a hole through the outside of your house? I do! Could not find these plastic grommet like things locally. Found 100 on ebay cheap.(hope I don't use them all;)). I proceeded to cut out a 2x4 hole in the drywall and parted the insulation. In the hammerdrill I put a 1/4" bit and on drill only I go for it. Then I swap for a 1/2 bit and go outside and enlarge the hole to 1/2". Slide the wire through the grommet and caulk around the hole and also on the back of the grommet. Fortunately the grommet pushed right in. A little silicone around the wire and done on the outside. Now I run the wire through a plastic electrical box and push insulation back to cover the hole . In goes the box and on goes the cover. Done. Hope it don't leak:)
View attachment 1286034

Nice work Lee :thumbsup: What did you install?

Back
Top Bottom