dartzeel 108nhb diy

Probably the only real downside is the Chinese copies are very sensitive to DC current on the mains. I had audible hum about 1 foot from either speaker until I set up a DC trap

the man who assembled this amplifier has at home lot of diy amps, dac ,turntables,tube preamps.just insane.hi made also real non feedback amp and its unique one of the kind.dartzeel is litle baby for that.about my dartzeel ,as time passes, everytime sound better and better,need patience for that amp

greeting

I got rid of all hum by setting a ground lift on the inputs and using a 1:2 SUT on each of my inputs. Just spectacular :)

OK, I understand that you have installed line transformers on the RCA's?, you had noise before, the line transformers smooth the signal, and can cut some high frequencies, I bought them to test, for some Icepower 1000ASP modules, but I did not like it, I also have a dartzeel 108nhb clone, and I have no noise, I have put a mains filter and power supply with switched mode power supply and it's perfect.
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005...!sea!ES!1739591208&curPageLogUid=6knhyFr05qsm

Back
Top Bottom