Today's find.....

I wouldn't have been able to pass that up, either. Recap if you simply want to improve a little, Zilch mod if you want to see what they can really do.

Black Metal finish, I'll post some pics when I get them out of the plastic. There were two other pairs the guy had at the table also, but these were the only ones NIB. Though the others looked practically new also. One was a brown wood finish and the other was another black metal. I had kind of an expensive day so I didn't bother getting the other two pairs. Besides, I have a pair already so didn't wanna go crazy... LoL

OJ, is there a link to the Zilch mod on these?

That thread is huge. The following posts have the final info on the Minimus 7 crossover:

Post #601 has schematic and parts list
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....kers-measurements.199790/page-31#post-6693285

Post #691: pics of mod parts and circuit
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....kers-measurements.199790/page-35#post-9188052

Black Metal finish, I'll post some pics when I get them out of the plastic. There were two other pairs the guy had at the table also, but these were the only ones NIB. Though the others looked practically new also. One was a brown wood finish and the other was another black metal. I had kind of an expensive day so I didn't bother getting the other two pairs. Besides, I have a pair already so didn't wanna go crazy... LoL
So what else did you get? Inquiring minds want to know.

To be honest, these were the only things I got. I was mostly trying to unload a few things....which didn't really happen :-( so wouldn't let myself bring anything else home.
I had never been to a 'fest in Jersey; been to them in NY (my home state), CT, and NH over the years, but figured I'd take a ride. It was a nice day weather-wise, and there apparently ARE a few nice areas of Jersey (if you can handle the stink of the shitty areas you have to drive through to get there), but this was a small 'fest and pretty lightly attended. The ascension of Epay and Craigsfist has really impacted flea-market and Hamfest attendance, as I am certainly not the first to point out. Still, as I proved, the occasional cool find is out there. And it is always nice to get outside and enjoy the weather...though I must say I have found the majority of my awesome finds the last ten years or so in the garbage or at garage sales! Strange as that may seem!

Nice National, by the way! My NC-89 is my fav SW receiver.....National was the best!

Those do look “cherry” though! I’m so used to seeing them scratched, scuffed and dented in the wild, it is fun to see them in such perfect condition. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom