What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 1305830
Hello fellow AKers!

I bought a buddies record collection last night for peanuts. I picked up approx 350 LPs for $50! He said he just wanted them gone, so I obliged him. He was a careful with his vinyl as I was back in the day, so I am finding some great minty picks. Some of the covers are rough, but, the vinyl is extremely clean. I thought I would start here. I have heard or seen this in over 40yrs. It looks like it may have never been played.
350 minty albums for 50 dollars? That's not a friend,that's a saint. Enjoy.

View attachment 1305830
Hello fellow AKers!

I bought a buddies record collection last night for peanuts. I picked up approx 350 LPs for $50! He said he just wanted them gone, so I obliged him. He was a careful with his vinyl as I was back in the day, so I am finding some great minty picks. Some of the covers are rough, but, the vinyl is extremely clean. I thought I would start here. I have heard or seen this in over 40yrs. It looks like it may have never been played.
Ciao C2 :)

Good Afternoon all!

Well after much gnashing of teeth, I have come up with my (5) desert island LP's. So here they are.

1- The Allman Brothers Band (Live At Fillmore)
2- Traffic (John Barleycorn Must Die)
3- Grateful Dead (American Beauty)
4- Van Morrison (Moondance)
5- John Coltrane (Blue Train)

Maybe @FOH Engineer or @OnTheBlitz could figure out how to compile the top 5's on our humble thread!

Best Regards.
Ciao Swampy :)

MI0004372369.jpg

Back
Top Bottom