What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Checking this out on Spotify. They're on the Tee Pee Records label, same label as The Skull who's album I'm getting ready to order. Looking for something to piggy back along.
It's a very 70's feeling psychedelic vibe as can be assumed based on the album artwork.
Lots of guitar and Hammond organ. Kind of reminds me of Atomic Rooster at times.
EDIT: Actually it reminds me a lot of Atomic Rooster.

Sacri Monti - Self Titled
2015 Tee Pee Records
https://sacri-monti.bandcamp.com/

Last edited:
Ok...moving on:
index.php
:thumbsup: How's your all important paper sleeve doing?
020.jpg

I just don't get why people want to tattoo their faces??? You're not getting anywhere near my face with any sharp objects.
That's what she said.
Reminds me of the scene in Clueless where a girl who just had a nose job gives her P.E. coach an excuse slip for her Tennis Class and tells the coach " My doctor doesn't want anything like balls coming near my face." Alicia Silverstone says " That will put a crimp in your social life."

Last edited:
I just don't get why people want to tattoo their faces??? You're not getting anywhere near my face with any sharp objects.

It's the style of his generation, same thing with the long hair of the 60's, bellbottoms of the 70's... it a fad, and he's going for a look. I'm sure quite a few folks would question why Kiss would where face paint. Just a look/style.

He's quite young, early 20's still, so the face tats don't bother me, he is an artists... I'm not expecting a suite and tie.

You should give his album a go, I would bet you would find a song or two of his you will like. He's not all rap... Blame it on me is a good one.

:)

Back
Top Bottom