What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Those HT companies use very good drivers, And the top ones invest in a lot of R+D and engineering, PSB has been around since the HT hobby took off

The the reviews im reading are saying they were designed for audio not HT. Some good review on them.

https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/580/index.html

Man I really got lucky on this set. They don't look super fancy, but they feel well made, and the sound stage is really good. They have a good heft. That's what sold me. I noticed the brand and recognized it, but only from searching for speakers online. Picked one up and it felt solid, had a $4.99 (each) price tag on them. Got up to pay and my gal pulls out a 30% off stamp card. :) she manages my thrift store paperwork lol hahah!!

7bucks out the door, they had a bunch of tape decks too, but I don't know enough about tape decks to know if any were good. I should have taken pix but I was on a speaker high... :)

The the reviews im reading are saying they were designed for audio not HT. Some good review on them.

https://www.stereophile.com/standloudspeakers/580/index.html

Man I really got lucky on this set. They don't look super fancy, but they feel well made, and the sound stage is really good. They have a good heft. That's what sold me. I noticed the brand and recognized it, but only from searching for speakers online. Picked one up and it felt solid, had a $4.99 (each) price tag on them. Got up to pay and my gal pulls out a 30% off stamp card. :) she manages my thrift store paperwork lol hahah!!

7bucks out the door, they had a bunch of tape decks too, but I don't know enough about tape decks to know if any were good. I should have taken pix but I was on a speaker high... :)
Forget the speakers, Your lady is a keeper, Lol! Nice score, X 2

Vocals are nice on this set, man they make a good bookshelf speaker. I'd take this set over the B&Ws all day long. Damn things are accurate. Bass like the JBLs yet a 4 or 5" driver... lots of sound out of them. There small enough too that I can throw them in the closet with no issues. Was going to put the 19a back but I'm having to much fun. :)

Vocals are nice on this set, man they make a good bookshelf speaker. I'd take this set over the B&Ws all day long. Damn things are accurate. Bass like the JBLs yet a 4 or 5" driver... lots of sound out of them. There small enough too that I can throw them in the closet with no issues. Was going to put the 19a back but I'm having to much fun. :)
Enjoy Brother, You got a taste of high end audio, For Nothing
:beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom