so, if anybody knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrinkboy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
...how to reach the recently departed Needlestein, i'd like to know. i had spoken with him about a retip of my XSV-3000/D3000 cart, and was glad to know i'd found what seemed like a reliable source. please pm me.

I was banned from VE years ago. Never thought of going back under an alias. Not important.
But AK, I would be lost without it.
And 'Arts', you slept through it. Needlestein was expelled. I wish him only the best, wherever he may go.

sent him a message on E-bay to what happened. Here is his responce

Nothing happened. Heather James doesn’t even mod TT thread so she doesn’t know. Basically, I was supposed to never say anything in the forums again once I started selling in BT. That’s not the rule, though. I didn’t advertise at all, much less repeatedly as she suggests, in the open forum. They trashed all my content because there’s no proof of their claims therein. I’d have demanded they show me where I ran afoul. They would have failed. So they destroyed it all.

Moving on...

Thanks for contacting me!

I wish him the best. I was suppose to go in with him on some cantilevers from Namiki. Now not sure if we'll be able to get in touch.

Ugh

Nashou

This isn't a Sci-Fi movie, where Needlestein does not exist out of the computer. He does exist, and lives with family here in the NorthEast. You were going to do some business before this thing happened. That should not change.

Shame.

But not surprising, some folks on my ignore list seemed pretty hellbent on getting him out of here.

Will miss his posts and even bigger shame is that it's all gone now.

Poorly handled from both sides.

Eric

Yes I agree. I think someone here went after him. There is a recent post of a video of AJ van den Hul building a MC cart. And one of the things I noticed was how he aligned things by eye and not with any templets
or jigs, or equipment. Some here criticized Needlestien that method should not be done , that it has to be done more precisely using some type of alignment jigs etc as I stated earlier . I disagreed but never came to his defense.
I wanted to post this video to one of his threads . :(

Nashou

This is very sad news, I enjoyed all of his postings, and the information contained therein. Seemed like a genuinely good dude, who the hell would wanna go after him? He was simply providing a service, and a good one at that.

I used to think that they only got away with this kind of crap on the Steve Hoffman Forums.

After what they did to Needlestein I now know better:thumbsdown:

I've contacted Joseph via his LH profile email address to say I'm very sorry for what happened. He has another recent email address too. PM me if you want it.
He is a good, honest man and a valuable member here and he was not trying to escape all fault on his side. His take on what happened though, varies a lot from what's been presented to us.
Naturally, there's not a shred of evidence left of it to get to the bottom of this now that our community had been harshly deprived of some of it's key assets.
This episode left me with a very bitter taste and I'm picking up hints of a juvenile behind the scenes conduct on part of some popularity envy driven members who may have been pestering busy,
tired, short of time, volunteering moderators with their grudge holding agenda. Whatever it is, it appears to have injustice written all over it.

sent him a message on E-bay to what happened. Here is his responce

Nothing happened. Heather James doesn’t even mod TT thread so she doesn’t know. Basically, I was supposed to never say anything in the forums again once I started selling in BT. That’s not the rule, though. I didn’t advertise at all, much less repeatedly as she suggests, in the open forum. They trashed all my content because there’s no proof of their claims therein. I’d have demanded they show me where I ran afoul. They would have failed. So they destroyed it all.

Moving on...

Thanks for contacting me!

I wish him the best. I was suppose to go in with him on some cantilevers from Namiki. Now not sure if we'll be able to get in touch.

Ugh

Nashou

If you have PM conversations with needlestein they are also probably gone. Most of mine were, including ones I wanted to reference for cartridge and needle info we had discussed in the past. I didn't know I would have to PRINT OUT all of my AK PMs to keep them safe. Since a few needlestein replies in my Conversations are there, it gives me the uneasy feeling that some individual inspected every message and decided which ones to blot out as unacceptable for some reason. Criminy sakes!

Incidentally, I have found two other threads about how he came to go. The one I read last night has been removed. The one I read earlier this morning was frozen blocking further comments. Let's see what happens to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom