What's your hidden gem?

I've posted this many times before...Panasonic DVD-H1000 as a CD player compares with the best I've had. It weights 35 pounds plus.

rz7GfPB.jpg

55FBDA29-A16F-431C-9576-957FA983F54C.jpeg This setup has changed my system into something truly exceptional imo and a hidden gem in the HiFi world.

Upgraded from factory Musical Fidelity NuVista M3-Integrated 500 made 305wpc 40amps capable
Musical Fidelity TriVista 21- Dac 1500 made
With the VH Audio Spectrum I.C’s and P.I Audio Mongo & Zu Audio Power cables adding the icing on the cake .

Audiofreak71

Last edited:
That is an awesome amp my friend! You could cook a Triceratops with that puppy.
I don't use it. It's for sale on CAM. But I can't let it go:), when someone wants to buy it, I apologize and tell them such. I really am trying. I use my Acoustat Monitor 3 with the direct drive servo charge OTL monos. ESLs really are the ultimate when driven directly without an interface.

I don't use it. It's for sale on CAM. But I can't let it go:), when someone wants to buy it, I apologize and tell them such. I really am trying. I use my Acoustat Monitor 3 with the direct drive servo charge OTL monos. ESLs really are the ultimate when driven directly without an interface.
What are you using in preference to the XX?

What is CAM?

my hidden gem...Leak Troughline Mono Tuner...with the right antenna...so nice sounding that the shop that repaired it for me admitted they kept it an extra month so they could enjoy it while making repairs on other gear...

This setup has changed my system into something truly exceptional imo and a hidden gem in the HiFi world.

Musical Fidelity was highly praised back in the older days of Stereophile Mag

There used to be a dealer in San Diego... I really like the look of MF back then

The SQ was excellent also

Musical Fidelity was highly praised back in the older days of Stereophile Mag

There used to be a dealer in San Diego... I really like the look of MF back then

The SQ was excellent also
I can definitely vouch for the sound quality being excellent and I actually like the looks of the older gear as well even though it’s a bit bling bling .

Audiofreak71

Back
Top Bottom