What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php

Saw her a couple of years ago at a free concert. That is one grandma I would gladly go out with.

:) thanks @onepixel ,

I think they stock the store on Friday evening, I’ve found something new every Friday night. I found Some PSB speakers and a good stack of albums. :) all for a few bucks :)
Just remembered you're in San Jose, my old haunt. I used to pull piles of good stuff for $1 at Streetlight. Awhile back, it was buy for 5 and get 3 free or something like that. Check the boxes under the record counters.

index.php

Saw her a couple of years ago at a free concert. That is one grandma I would gladly go out with.

we played that this weekend, I was cracking up. The song love of a rolling stone had me dying. I was like damn, the 1st song was about some guy saying someone elceses name, and the 2nd one was about some dude who knocked her up than split... She dates some assholes lol

Just remembered you're in San Jose, my old haunt. I used to pull piles of good stuff for $1 at Streetlight. Awhile back, it was buy for 5 and get 3 free or something like that. Check the boxes under the counter.

I vist streetlight often, the one on bascome. I don’t think they do the 5/3 deal, but they do have some good albums for $.25-.50, I’ve see an free box there as well. Im usually looking for specific albums when in streetlight, I don’t dig much.... maybe I should lol :)

I vist streetlight often, the one on bascome. I don’t think they do the 5/3 deal, but they do have some good albums for $.25-.50, I’ve see an free box there as well. Im usually looking for specific albums when in streetlight, I don’t dig much.... maybe I should lol :)
Yup, that's the one. Rasputin's down the street used to be good. It kinda sucked the last couple of times I went.

Edit: Specifically for records. DVD/CDs selection is still good.

Good morning from Utah. I think @FOH Engineer is the one who proposed Box Set Friday? Box sets work better for me on weekends, so I am going heavy-duty with a "légende dramatique" this morning. And coffee!

Hector Berlioz, La Damnation de Faust
2 reels on Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft S 8099

View attachment 1327042 View attachment 1327043

Berlioz thought this work would "astound the entire musical world." He later noted, "I gave 'Faust' twelve times before half-empty houses. I was ruined....Nothing in my artistic career wounded me more deeply than this unexpected indifference."

Edit: If they made a reel-to-reel changer, I would probably be after one.

My first night back for the winter and it is so nice to see this thought above from JRhoBurton. I have missed my time here and look forward to spending time here again starting with tonight.

Hello All !!!
IMG_1037.JPG

Back
Top Bottom