What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Howdy folks. It's been a busy time for me. Working on a friend's garage roof...it should have been done several years ago. Yesterday I ended up falling halfway through the old planking while going over it with plywood. Scraped myself and bruised a couple of ribs up. I'm in a fair amount of discomfort right now. Lucky for me the weather is bad today and tomorrow...gives me time to heal a bit. Right now I'm relaxing and listening to:
View attachment 1329720
This is my favorite of Dan's work that I'm familiar with.
Hang tough old man!.

I'm going to play that today, been in a queen mood. Did you know Freddie was a huge cat lover?

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/11/freddie-mercury-and-his-love-affair-with-his-cats

Some fun Freddie facts ^^

I have always loved that he loved his cats, I was watching a short video on him the other day, it was about how a lot of folks assumed he was living scandalous lifestyle. The other band members say different, or not to the extent the general public knew. He was passionate about his music. It saddens me to think if he had gotten aids at a later date he may still be alive. Sad that we did not have a full understanding of it in the early 90's. It also saddens me he suffered. He was dying and folks around him said he would focus on the music and it was hard to tell he was sick. His life is really a great story, his start, he wanted to sing opera, to his Rockstar status, to his early death. His love of cats and music I can relate to.

Yes...that's my rig. I'm running my Epi 180's on top of the NLAs right now and my Epi 105s on the outsides. I'll probably swap my other Large Advents back in soon. Great sound with the top pair inverted to keep the tweeters together.

I tried that recently with the L26's and the 4301B's way to much sound in my small space. Though at my old place I was running some L110A's and a set of Axiom M22's stacked. That was a fun set up, had them powered with the 1250. :)

https://www.axiomaudio.com/

Back
Top Bottom