Show Off Your Small Listening Space

Thank you...now be honest with us, the bench under the window is really for your cat! ;)

The Bose aren't really set up for proper reflection with the B & O's there, but ya gotta go with what ya got...

Help ,I have moved again to a beautiful true log home in butte meadows ca (25 miles from the Camp fire in paradise ca) we were luck all is good ,had no power for 7 days only a small generac generator .my audio audio room is 13x10 .. I still have my same equipment ,Mac 502s Mac c2300 preamp ,Mac 871 player ,thorens td145 with mc transfigure. ML clsiiz .ML balanced force 210 .sound good but need help with maybe some wall treatment .Carpet floors and 2 of the walls are log .pics later .love my stuff and speakers don't want to change my gear ,so how do I make it sound better ,Thankyou. To all and happy holidays ,,,,,,,

Better watch out when the Saturn V launches. :)

Haha yea I'm keeping an eye on it!

Great looking room! I like the coffee table (and the rocket!).

Thanks!

Thank you...now be honest with us, the bench under the window is really for your cat! ;)

Correct. Well for them and for some plants.

LOVE that table. Very "George Nakashima" like. Need to find something like that. Dig the whole room.

Thanks! The table is just one I found off of Etsy after searching for hours for a live edge table. I had it shipped across the country (I think the seller is in Washington State). The shipping was as much as the table - literally.

Back
Top Bottom