What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Sansui AU-X1 +Denon DCD720AE +Q Acoustics 3050's

Track now playing = #6, Wearing The Inside Out.

Favourite track = #7, Take It Back. (also #10, High Hopes ;) )

R-1182028-1198939685.jpeg.jpg
All excellent
:thumbsup:

Talking to a buddy of mine who is working some of the HAZMAT clean up's for the CA fires...

He's telling me some crazy shit right now... some of the homes they have been cleaning up has been nothing but ash. telling me granite countertops and metal frames and cars are just ash. Yet trees less tan a few feet away are fine.. He has been working Hazmat clean up for years, so him telling me this is kind of odd.

The folks in the areas whos property has been lost are being paid out, and the land is now listed as high risk and the insurances will not allow them to rebuild in the area.. IDK about all this, I need to do some research. I don't really follow the news, or any social media, so I don't know all what has been going on. Just odd to me.
That’s messed up, Probably a bunch of transformers around, Or some really dry timber, Those folks are gonna get screwed

Yes, I bought the one you linked. Thanks. I am finally headed home from the Idaho job, so I might be able to spin a bit of it for Box Set Friday. Plus I am off next week. Lots to do, but some of it will be music!
Well, a problem cropped up, and I had to return to the site. About to make a second departure attempt. No Manticore, no tunes tonight. I will be lucky to get home by midnight.

Back
Top Bottom