What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Treed areas very rarely get totally levelled. Earlier in the year, we had wildfires in western Canada whose smoke reached Ireland, but driving past the area now doesn't really indicate that there was a major fire.

Is it not odd that a fire started in a forest/brush area (read: trees) would leave almost all street trees standing, yet leave the houses and cars turned to piles of ash and dust? And what of the testimony of John's friend who apparently has some fire/hazmat experience and was reporting from on-site? If he thinks it's odd, I think it's odd...

OK, I'm letting this go, but it's definitely odd folks.

GJ

Is it not odd that a fire started in a forest/brush area (read: trees) would leave almost all street trees standing, yet leave the houses and cars turned to piles of ash and dust? And what of the testimony of John's friend who apparently has some fire/hazmat experience and was reporting from on-site? If he thinks it's odd, I think it's odd...

OK, I'm letting this go, but it's definitely odd folks.

GJ

These are random embers flying all over the place, One lands on a house roof, Poof, Another across the road in a field, Poof. The fire is so hot, It’s random

220px-Level_Headed_US_album_cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom