What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The NorCal Fire.

The guys working the lines are mostly top notch and not enough of them. They have to cover over 100,000+ miles of lines. Most of which is old and out in the sticks. The company itself is being sued and their stocks dropped 50%. Global warning isn't helping. Last year there was also a huge devastating fire.

I still have a lot of family in friends in California. San Francisco broke the record today of having the dirtiest air of any city on the planet. It was 250+. Chico next to the town of Paradise was up near 500. 0-50 is considered good. The hazardous health condition are persisting into next week.

Hoping and praying for the best.

Yea I’m downtown SJ, I’m sure you know the area. The smoke has been pretty bad, just a massive haze cloud. It looks like fog, just gray. It’s odd seeing smoke in the streets.

Yea I’m downtown SJ, I’m sure you know the area. The smoke has been pretty bad, just a massive haze cloud. It looks like fog, just gray. It’s odd seeing smoke in the streets.

Yeah, the smoke/smog has a way of just sitting there if there is no wind.

Hope you have a mask and doing what you can to stay out of it. It's not only wood and brush, but all that plastic, rubber and other materials.

Stay safe.

Friday night,and it's time to RUMBLE. Damn,I just friggin' LOVE this backing band.Cripe,I can hear that bloody Speed King squeeking through every song; sigh,I 'm in love:smoke:

The only one who could ever reach you, was the Son of a Speed King man? The only one who could ever teach you, was the Son of a Speed King man??

Janis may have had the more ''famous'' version,but I really prefer the original...

Very nice.

Still groovin:)

Awesome mini-seminar on Erma Franklin! I never heard that version of "Baby, What You Want Me To Do?" before. Thanks!

GJ

R-12771610-1541738184-8751.jpeg.jpg

Just learned about this indie band. These guys are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom