Keep Oregon weird...

That's right, we're all weirdos. Nothing to see here, keep it moving. You don't want to live here. The rain is miserable and never-ending. Everything is too green. Nothing to do but outdoorsy stuff. Don't know how I got stuck here myself.

You don't want to live here...here...here...here......

That's right, we're all weirdos. Nothing to see here, keep it moving. You don't want to live here. The rain is miserable and never-ending. Everything is too green. Nothing to do but outdoorsy stuff. Don't know how I got stuck here myself.

You don't want to live here...here...here...here......
:beerchug:

Eugene? Normal??? Are you kidding me? LOL...

Salem is the place to be, at least it isn’t Hillsboro...

JK.

I agree with your comment on Hades. Not wanting this to become political or anything, but I definitely lean conservative and I thought the whole antifa taking control of Portland streets and traffic was ridiculous.

Dan

JK.

I agree with your comment on Hades. Not wanting this to become political or anything, but I definitely lean conservative and I thought the whole antifa taking control of Portland streets and traffic was ridiculous.

Dan
antifat
Cats_The_Original_AntiFas_animated_TFI.gif

JK.

Dan
Yes! They’re on every corner dressed in black and being menacing bwahahaha. ‘Normal’ people - stay far away!!!

Long live weird! Artistic creativity, scientific progress, and social change all come from thinking differently. Without it we'd be (literally) stuck in the dark ages :p.

Long live weird! Artistic creativity, scientific progress, and social change all come from thinking differently. Without it we'd be (literally) stuck in the dark ages :p.
What?!? I thought all cultural breakthroughs and progress came from bland, conformist, ‘normal’ people with a conventional outlook!!!

Dan

Best to keep perspective, a few miscreants who managed to get themselves on TV did not take over the streets (it was all in a few DT blocks). And, the traffic disruptions were no worse than a rush-hour pile up on I-5 (which happens often enough) that causes all the side street to get gridlocked.

Or......., was it all a publicity stunt to discourage more people from moving here? Bwahahahahha, I'll never tell!

In all seriousness though, I lived in downtown Seattle during the WTO riots and the current shenanigans between the Antifa hooligans and the Patriot Prayer/Proud Boys hooligans were far less disruptive.

I must be weird; when a person mentions Portland I think of Maine.

Anyway, isn’t this “keep wherever weird” an Austin Texas thing?

No, but they provide the stability that allows the unconventional to do their thing. Somebody has to keep the brigands at bay.
Perhaps - more likely though, the wheel was invented by Ugh eons before it was accepted, “Oh Ugh, you’re always trying to be so weird and different! Why can’t you drag things like everyone else?! And put on a different loincloth, yours is just so weird!” All Ugh could do was sigh...

Just wondering how many of you ‘normal’ and ‘conventional’ people listen to music made by people cut from the same cloth? Frankly I can’t think of ANY good music made by ‘normal’ people.

Back
Top Bottom