Today's JAZZ playlist

jFSJwDg.jpg

I think we've talked about it before here on the thread but that is such an exquisite recording. It's one of my go-to albums when trying to introduce someone to Jazz. Still have the copy my parents gave me on Christmas over 40 years ago, that also survived the flood in my friend's basement some years later, after I had lent it to him.

Last edited:
I think we've talked about it before here on the thread but that is such an exquisite recording. It's one of my go-to albums when trying to introduce someone to Jazz. Still have the copy my parents gave me on Christmas over 40 years ago, that also survived the flood in my friend's basement some years later, after I had lent it to him.
ZFuqjHV.png

What do you think about this album? Please share your thoughts.

Oh man that looks good. The best I can do in California is The Hat in the LA area.

Want a dry state for a great NY Deli? Try Hawaii. We have plenty of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Sushi and Thai restaurants. But no Delicatessens.
We do have an AMAZING NY Style Steak House in Waikiki, "Hy's Steak House". I take you in there, you'll swear you are in Manhattan. And the steaks rival Chicago. But alas, no Delis.

In Florida we have a few because of all the retired New Yorkers that shoot down I-95 to live in Florida. Some are actually pretty darn authentic.

Want a dry state for a great NY Deli? Try Hawaii. We have plenty of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Sushi and Thai restaurants. But no Delicatessens.
We do have an AMAZING NY Style Steak House in Waikiki, "Hy's Steak House". I take you in there, you'll swear you are in Manhattan. And the steaks rival Chicago. But alas, no Delis.

In Florida we have a few because of all the retired New Yorkers that shoot down I-95 to live in Florida. Some are actually pretty darn authentic.
Rascal’s in Miami is off the hook. I really appreciate the separate line for the counter when the other one is down the block.

Back
Top Bottom