What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Robert at my local record shop told me that. Generally over $100 I think he said . He meant for a Columbia 2 eye I believe
https://www.discogs.com/Ray-Charles-The-Spirit-Of-Christmas/release/2667940..............only one avail.=79.95
even the cds are high. https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/5001610?ev=rb
I see Rhino has a reissue . Concord too

The album was released in '85 so it's not on a Columbia 2 eye. The 2 eye albums are from the 1960's.

My copy has some very tiny scratches here and there, so it's not mint. Plays fine. Just can't believe it costs that much! Ray Charles does a great job on this record!

Good on you! Exercise rocks!
Thanks Swampy. I'm 64 but almost back to 40's strength. In my 40's I hit the gym regular. Now I just do free weights with a bench in the garage. Seems I concentrate much better without distractions;). Walk 2 miles nearly everyday too. Gotta do it if I want to have a long pain free retirement. Seems like a very small price to pay.

Thanks Swampy. I'm 64 but almost back to 40's strength. In my 40's I hit the gym regular. Now I just do free weights with a bench in the garage. Seems I concentrate much better without distractions;). Walk 2 miles nearly everyday too. Gotta do it if I want to have a long pain free retirement. Seems like a very small price to pay.

When I was in the Air Force my AFSC mandated a high level of fitness. I never felt better during that time frame even though the ruck marches and running did take a toll on my knees/joints. I do almost zero weights, I do mainly use “body weight” exercises push ups, pull ups etc... Swimming is also another great exercise that is easy on the old joints :)

When I was in the Air Force my AFSC mandated a high level of fitness. I never felt better during that time frame even though the ruck marches and running did take a toll on my knees/joints. I do almost zero weights, I do mainly use “body weight” exercises push ups, pull ups etc... Swimming is also another great exercise that is easy on the old joints :)
I consider myself extremely lucky to have spent 30+ years in construction and did not wear anything out. I have a love-hate thing for squats. Man they are brutal but nothing strengthens the core like squats. :) Sit ups and Push Ups every morning. Better than coffee but just barely:) Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

I consider myself extremely lucky to have spent 30+ years in construction and did not wear anything out. I have a love-hate thing for squats. Man they are brutal but nothing strengthens the core like squats. :) Sit ups and Push Ups every morning. Better than coffee but just barely:) Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
:biggrin: [:thumbsup:]

Good mornin', noon and night, guys! :thumbsup:

Cheers, og

Back
Top Bottom