What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The album was released in '85 so it's not on a Columbia 2 eye. The 2 eye albums are from the 1960's.

My copy has some very tiny scratches here and there, so it's not mint. Plays fine. Just can't believe it costs that much! Ray Charles does a great job on this record!
See now I'm knowing something:) I have no idea why the high cost. I guess it is, what it is. I'm looking forward to finding it and streaming it. Maybe tonight:)

Hello guys, Happy Wednesday night.
Siting with my feat in hot water with Epsom Salts and taking in a rare recording.
I love finding things that are way off the ranch but fun to listen to and offer a quality music experience , and also offer a one of a kind collectable and this fills all three needs....
I'd love to see some of what you guys have on small run or private labels that are totally off the radar but quality music or spoken word....

MIRDZA NARUNA
PIANO MUSIC BY LATVIAN COMPOSERS
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

R-2973164-1309874719.jpeg.jpg
R-2973164-1309874735.jpeg.jpg

Various Artists / Soulful Christmas
19?? Mistletoe

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Soulful-Christmas/release/2973164

Hello guys, Happy Wednesday night.
Siting with my feat in hot water with Epsom Salts and taking in a rare recording.
I love finding things that are way off the ranch but fun to listen to and offer a quality music experience , and also offer a one of a kind collectable and this fills all three needs....
I'd love to see some of what you guys have on small run or private labels that are totally off the radar but quality music or spoken word....

MIRDZA NARUNA
PIANO MUSIC BY LATVIAN COMPOSERS
View attachment 1354927
View attachment 1354928

Hii Jason!! Happy Wednesday to you as well!

Back
Top Bottom